Visualis Procyon Lotor
Raccoon Medicine: in Cherokee, gvli nvwati; Meaning: “Generosity, Sharing, Provide” (Animal Medicine)
a high bar, we’ll see …
“The wily raccoon appears often in Native American myths and displays many characteristics of a trickster.” (Handbook of Native American Mythology)
hey, gotta have some fun too, right?
0. All-Devouring. From Latin: Omni, all, everything; Vorare (infinitive), to devour
1. Opportunistic visual feeder not specifically adapted to eat and digest either text or graphic material exclusively.
2. Having an interest in a variety of subjects
3. O.M. Nivore (aka Originale Medià Nivoré, traditional Creole family name)
4. In Creole/Cherokee mythology, the wily visual sharing meme. Prone to running amuck and becoming TGFW (too graphic for work).
Original content on Visual Raccoon is licensed under a Creative Commons by-nc-sa 3.0 United States License unless otherwise indicated. Comments are property of the commenters.